Looking for the hottest and newest restaurants in DC? New Kitchens On The Block is back this Sunday, October 20. This exclusive event allows you to sample ten of the most anticipated restaurants in the city… before they even open!
View this post on Instagram
Good food is good vibes | Scenes from #nkotb_dc this weekend | ? @dinediaspora . . . . . . . . #dinediaspora #africanfoodculture #food #foodie #foodporn #foodphotography #foodgasm #foodstagram #events #eventsdc #washingtondc #ramen #nomnom #shopsmallbusiness #essenceeats #huffposttaste #blackfoodie #culture #chefs #cheflife #dcfoodie #dcfoodporn #dcfood #madeindc #acreativedcc #mydccool
Who Will Be At New Kitchens On The Block?
Come ready to eat and hang out with DC’s best chefs, mixologists, and restauranters. Restaurants include:
- Maialino Mare by restaurateur Danny Meyer and chef Rose Noel
- Hi/Fi Taco by chef Nate Anda
- Cranes by chef Pepe Moncayo
- Tabla by Jonathan and Laura Nelms
- Soko by chef Brad Feickert and restaurateur Chris Brown
- Pearl’s Bagels by owners Allee and Oliver Cox
- Bubbie’s Plant Burgers & Fizz by co-founder Shaun Sharkey and chef Margaux Riccio
- La Famosa by chef Joancarlo Parkhurst
- Emmy Squared by co-founders Emily Hyland and chef Matthew Hyland
- And Erik Bruner-Yang will be debuting his first menu for &pizza since becoming their executive chef!
You can also sample cocktails from Green Hat Gin, One Eight Distilling, El Silencio Mezcal, and Catoctin Creek. If you’re more of a beer guy or gal, try a seasonal beer from 3 Stars Brewing Company. Or you can choose from a variety of non-alcoholic beverages like Mountain Valley Spring Water.
When and Where
New Kitchens On The Block will be held this Sunday, October 20 at Mess Hall, located at 703 Edgewood Street Northeast.
There are two timeslots for New Kitchens on the Block: 12 pm to 2 pm or 3 pm to 5 pm. Be sure to choose only one time slot! Don’t worry, you can sample all 10 restaurants and partner distilleries during both sessions.
There are three ticket options to choose from:
- General Admission ($85 + fees)
- VIP ($135 + fees) – Includes takeaway totes with souvenirs from local restaurants.
- The Golden Ticket ($210 + fees) – Includes all of the benefits from the VIP ticket plus a $100 gift card and the chance to cut in line.
Tickets are selling fast, so be sure to grab yours ASAP! Stay up to date on the latest New Kitchens On The Block news by following #NewKitchensOnTheBlock or #NKOTB_DC on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Mountain Valley Mid Atlantic is sponsoring New Kitchens on the Block Round 6! Through this event series, we’ve sparked partnerships with Shilling Canning Company, Cielo Rojo, Emilie’s, and Pluma by Bluebird. At this event, you can sample our sparkling or spring water, fresh from the Ouachita Mountains. Our water pairs beautifully with any dish, plus its responsibly sourced – meaning we can serve DC business owners and families for hundreds of years to come. Learn more about our spring water, mission or product portfolio at mountainvalleymidatlantic.com.